Note the various parts of the human brain that is active during different thought processes in this video.
Here is a list of books, at least have helped me in creativity, leadership and marketing:
- Creativity, Inc by Ed Catmull (Pixar story)
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs by Carmine Gallo
- Win by Frank Luntz
- Blue Ocean Strategy
- Only the Paranoid Survive – Andy Grove
- EntreLeadership by Dave Ramsey
- The Steve Jobs Way by Jay Elliot
- Emotional Design by Donald Norman
- The Essential Drucker by Peter Drucker
- Jack Welch and the 4E’s of LEADERSHIP by Jeffrey Krames
Here is a full list including ones from my current research project.
Creativity is intelligence having fun! – Albert Einstein But hard work and persistence is needed to bring it to pass. Having an idea is great, but turning the idea into something real people can use (and want to use) is difficult. One needs to get organized and make progress almost every day to succeed.