Some brain waves look like Sharp-wave Ripples, these are sometimes called SWR’s.
SWRs can be evoked by low intensity electrical stimulation, and at lower intensities than those needed to evoke detectable population spikes. In addition, evoked SWRs show large variability in amplitude, similar to that of spontaneous events. See more at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5862867/
Hippocampal sharp-wave ripples (SPW-Rs) support consolidation of recently acquired episodic memories and planning future actions by generating ordered neuronal sequences of previous or future experiences. See more at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6310484/
Look at this Ham Radio: Gqrx is a software defined radio receiver powered by the GNU Radio SDR framework and the Qt graphical toolkit.
Look at this Ham Radio: receiver.
Consider a SDR (software designed radio) on this site, let your PC control the Radio parameters.
Consider GNU Radio as a great software option for Ham Radio.
Consider Amateur Radio Astronomy, also this site, and this NASA site.
Here is a list of books, at least have helped me in creativity, leadership and marketing:
- Creativity, Inc by Ed Catmull (Pixar story)
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs by Carmine Gallo
- Win by Frank Luntz
- Blue Ocean Strategy
- Only the Paranoid Survive – Andy Grove
- EntreLeadership by Dave Ramsey
- The Steve Jobs Way by Jay Elliot
- Emotional Design by Donald Norman
- The Essential Drucker by Peter Drucker
- Jack Welch and the 4E’s of LEADERSHIP by Jeffrey Krames
Here is a full list including ones from my current research project.
Some exciting things going on at Google: Google’s Quantum Dream Machine
Little Spokane River, reflections